Whether your company wants to build on the strength of its reputation and relationships, or launch a new product or service, public relations (PR) is a very cost-effective and impactful way of doing it. At our south coast PR agency we apply a mixture of the right contacts, know-how, strategies and creativity to create winning campaigns. An integrated approach including both PR and marketing is super effective, too. Here’s a useful 100 word definition of PR.
Access to your own account manager
We apply our wealth of media contacts and experience
Choice between one-off campaigns or ongoing support
We clearly define and articulate your message
PR: Know-How and Attention to Detail
So, your company would like to benefit from targeted positive exposure.
That’s the easy part! The hard part is finding an agency that is the right fit for your business…
Imagine an agency with skilled, dedicated staff and a passion to create compelling public relations (PR) campaigns for your business.
Imagine receiving expert support without having to pay over-inflated PR agency rates.
Imagine your business has the option of choosing from ongoing support or one-off campaigns.
We can offer you all of the above.
Our Public Relations services:
- PR Planning (mapping out your strategy)
- Media Relations (gaining you maximum positive PR opportunities whether it is in national/ regional newspapers, online, radio, TV or trade publications)
- Features (placing you as opinion leaders within your fields)
- Social Media Management (reaching a wider online audience through organic or paid-for campaigns)
- Creating Content for your Website and Newsletters (targeted way to reach your audience through your owned media)
- Awards submissions (elevating your status)
- Creating case studies (explaining your solutions through live examples)
- Reactive PR (using ‘news jacking’ to provide your expert comments)
- Damage Limitation (turning round a challenging situation)
- Content Creation (writing your story and identifying the most effective platforms)
- Trade Show PR (maximising PR opportunities available to you as exhibitors)
- Events Planning (providing face-to-face promotion opportunities)
- Creative Campaigns (coming up with ideas that will really get you noticed)
- Design and Print (crafting designs in line with your branding)
„PR isn’t just about sending out press releases – there’s so much more to it than that. For example, depending on your sector, SEO-friendly articles on your website, videos, competitions, social media, events, blogs, GDPR-compliant emails and creative initiatives can all play a part in a successful campaign.”
„Adopting an integrated approach by including a mixture of key marketing and PR elements is the most effective way of getting your message out to your ideal audience. Based on our combined experience, we’ll come up with a tailor-made plan that will deliver great results.”
We offer a free one hour meeting to discuss your PR and/ or marketing requirements. Get in touch today to find out what we could achieve for your business…